Currently seeking Retail Project Merchandisers (Grundy, Pounding Mill)
We are currently seeking analytic and retail savvy individuals for our Retail Project Merchandiser positions in Grundy and Pounding Mill.
As a Retail Project Merchandiser, you will be part of the largest flexible retail merchandising team in the country!
• Will work on placement of new items at all assigned stores
• Meet client and company objectives by maintaining distribution
• Maintain consistent communication with Retail Supervisor and other personnel
• Maintain all items in distribution and set to shelf standards
• Assembles and hangs shelf signs and displays, places coupons on product, and ensures signage is in place
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Must be comfortable interacting with ASM supervisors and store level personnel
• Basic understanding of retail merchandising, merchandising terminology
• Must be able to effectively read and understand planograms/schematics
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Must be able to work independently
• Must have daily access to the Internet for reporting, scheduling, and timekeeping
• 1 year of merchandising experience
• Must have valid driver's license and reliable transportation
For immediate consideration please apply online at our career website: http://jobs.asmnet.com/
Advantage Sales & Marketing, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers