Host Families Needed (Volunteers)
If you are interested in providing an awesome experience for an international student, let us know! This is a fun opportunity to get to know a young person and also learn about another culture. THERE IS NO STIPEND just a monthly charitable donation $50 tax credit
10 Reasons to Host a Face the World Student!
1. To experience parenthood
2. Create international bonds that will last forever
3. Broaden your families understanding of other cultures
4. To share your loving family and the American way of life with someone else
5. Build international friendships
6. Create an opportunity to travel abroad
7. Bring the people of the world closer together
8. Make a difference in an exchange student's life
9. See your world through a new set of eyes
10. Introduce people in your community to different cultures and customs
There is no such thing as a typical host family! You can be married, single, retired, with children, or no children. Hosts provide a caring environment, room, and daily meals. Students are ages 15-18 years old, speak English well enough to attend public high school, have their own spending money, and carry medical insurance. Students are available from over 30 different countries.
Contact us today to find out more about hosting! Please provide your email address if you would like a response and more information or call me Suzanne at 434-825-4362 or Carolyn 540-661-6414.Thank you.
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers