1. Follow all safety rules and support leads in accomplishing KPI's.
2. Assist your team members with any/all needs around the job.
3. Communicate all pertinent information of safety, quality, and mechanical issues to designated lead.
4. Immediately notify lead of any variances in the mobile equipment and position areas.
5. Operate mobile equipment and/or lines as efficiently as possible.
6. Keep all mobile equipment inside and out free of debris, trash, and improperly stored items.
7. Fill out daily mobile equipment inspection sheet; report any non-compliance items to lead.
8. Consult run plan with lead and stage greensheet pallets, WIP, finished pallets, etc.
9. Perform quality checks to maintain our quality standards.
10. Remove pallets from the line and stage in staging areas.
11. Ensure all pallets are in place prior to shift being over.
12. Empty dumpsters.
13. Report any/all damage and/or incidents to the lead immediately.
14. Assist in the efforts to reduce wash-up, size changes, and/or any/all delay categories.
15. Accurately complete any/all paperwork required.
16. Housekeeping in the areas you come in contact with.
Must be able to work four on, four off 12 hr. rotating shift. This includes weekends, nights and holidays.
Must have a high school diploma / GED.
At least one year of manufacturing experience is preferred.
Ability to lift 50 lbs. and handle physical work.
Work in a team environment.
In return, we offer advancement opportunities and an incredible benefits package! Our benefits package includes medical, dental and vision insurance. The cost per pay period at Hardie is below the national average and James Hardie continues to be a leader across all industries in health care coverage. We also offer a 401k plan with a 6% company match, life insurance, disability insurance, paid vacation and holidays and we provide a catered FREE lunch every Friday!
James Hardie is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, among other things, or as a qualified individual with a disability. Equal Employment Opportunity is the law.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers