These are brand new, never worn, and with original box and packaging. They are size 43 (Euro), which equates to size 9 for U.S. men's sizes.
QR Code Link to This Post
These are absolutely beautiful boots. The pictures don't do the leather and details justice, but there are a few online reviews with better pictures. They sport Michelin specialty soles (same compound as the Pilot Road 3 tires, I believe), and they are the water-proof version of the boot.
They are CE rated, and the reviews for this boot are absolutely incredible across the board.
- Chamois leather combined with perforated air mesh fabric upper to offer excellent levels of breathability
- Air Tech lining
- Padded upper collar and reflex insert on heel to increase comfort
- Malleolus inserts and newly designed PVC microinjected ankle guard on the outside of the boot
- Bycast leather shift pad
- Speed lacing system with reflex touches and VELCRO® brand closures lace closure
- Anatomically correct and replaceable footbed
- High performance Michelin Urban rubber sole inspired by the Michelin Pro Grip 4 and XST X-Sipe Technology
There are a few places with very small sizes on closeout, but any of these still available above Euro size 40 costs $150 minimum before shipping.
I'm listing them here for $90. That's for a local sale, and I'm firm on the price. You're not going to find a size 43 in these easily. If you do, they'll cost you a LOT more than that. If you are out of town, then the price is $100 plus actual shipping costs (I won't inflate the postage) and paypal fees (about $3 for paypal fees at this price point) - and we'll need to do the deal over paypal to protect everyone involved.
It's a long shot, but I'm also open to a trade for a size 41 (or even 42) in the same boot.
First person to commit to the sale (email counts) gets them. Expressing interest does not put you in line. I don't need help selling them, and spammers/scammers will not receive replies.